Monday, October 01, 2001

dude, i have a bunch from last year. at the very least, it should be enough content to get us going. ;)

emily: "..except we are not perfect gentlewomen."
adam: "therein lies the problem."
chris: "yeah, we fart *aloud.*"

"i'm not naked yet!" --chris.

emily: i wanna find out about our apartment.
chris: two more days! i had a dream we didn't get in.
emily: SHUT UP!
chris: hey, i had a dream that my mom died in a car accident the same night, and that hasn't happened yet.
emily: that's awful.
chris: yeah. but if we don't get in, i'll have to call my mom and tell her to stay out of traffic.

"are you guys flushing a *goldfish* next to me?!" --chris.

"your burrito-fu is insuperior!" --kk.

"i'm gonna die of having to get up." --chris.

em: I cleaned the pot out just to dirty it again.
chris: Yeah, happens with my underwear.

"what's monogamy? a kind of wood?"
"no, that's mahogany."
"oh. oh yeah." *dies*
--chris and i.

"i must download something called 'letter to my penis.'" --chris.

"Ohhh, they're gonna do it! ...only without the sex part." --Graylan.

"I'm promoting community development. Suck mine, long and hard!" --Graylan.

"I just want to pull down my special menu and hit 'sleep.'" --Chris, trying to fall asleep late one night.

"'I wanna go to Dartmouth. Shut up, or I'll stick a knife in your ass!' 'Oohh, sorry, little at-risk youth!'" --Chris, simulating a possible typical conversation with "young students working to acheive their dreams of a college education."

"Lions and tigers and fifth-year seniors, oh my!" --Chris.

"You're such a closeted superhero!" --Chris, to KK.

"I so like to stroke people now that I don't have my cat around." --Josie.

"*I'M* not the one neglecting my genitals. It's the rest of the world." --Chris.

"Could you not stick your ass out?" --Jenny, to Graylan, during a floorgy.

"You better not spread that around. People will come after you, saying, 'Oh my god, my back. I need to lick you.'" --Chris, after KK told her that Em was Advil.

"Imagine all the time I'd spend distracting you, and clump it all together and *that's* Charlie's Angels." --Josie

"Shit...ass...crack! I took speed!" --Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home